05 November 2023

November 2023

 I can't believe it has been so long since I wrote my last entry...sorry!

The depressing news is that we haven't really got any further, We are still working on all the things we were a year ago.  We are making progress but it is painfully slow.

On the positive side we now have three guys working with us and there is a real enthusiasm to get her sailing by February... To that end I have registered for Antigua Classics in April 2024.  I am fairly confident this time

I really will try and do better, but I've said that before.

McVitie is still with us and offering much needed "encouragement"


In the varnishing gazebo, all is going well



1 comment:

  1. Been wondering how you've been getting on. We were neighbours to Guiding Light on Gallows Point some years ago and admired her very much.

    ReplyDelete

 I am feeling rather more confident now.  Things are moving forward at pace.  I just hope I can keep up with all the ancillary stuff. But I ...