02 April 2024

 I am feeling rather more confident now.  Things are moving forward at pace.  I just hope I can keep up with all the ancillary stuff.

But I do now have a skeleton plan.

Complete hull....last few rib repairs; tighten planks; fill unrequired through hulls; drill new through hulls;

caulk and paint...

Install engine 

Fit basic electrics:- Engine, bilge pumps, charger

Launch June 2024

Monitor for leaks while fitting out interior

Fit sun protection

Fly back to UK in August for six weeks... stress and pray

During September

Step mast and rig

Continue refit and learn to sail her

March 2025, leave St Lucia and sail to Antigua for Classics

What can possibly go wrong



1 comment:

 I am feeling rather more confident now.  Things are moving forward at pace.  I just hope I can keep up with all the ancillary stuff. But I ...