24 December 2023

Christmas and the New Year

Since my last blog much has happened here in St Lucia, sadly not to Guiding Light.

Poor Kevin had a slight accident, he fell down a ravine and ended up in hospital.  All is well now, he stayed an extra week which was nice.  By then we were into the ARC, and spent two 24 hour periods as the finish line boat.  The first time we had 25 boats in the 24 hours, so not much sleep!

Work is progressing slowly, with the odd notable, even if small, success... I finished the light boxes, see photograph for proof.  I am varnishing everyday over Christmas

Hopefully 2024 will be the year we launch, but I am no longer so confident.

Wishing you a very blessed and Merry Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am feeling rather more confident now.  Things are moving forward at pace.  I just hope I can keep up with all the ancillary stuff. But I ...