13 January 2024

Taking stock back in the UK

Back in the UK for medical check ups, and a quick ski trip in France.

 We are moving forward with Guiding Light....slowly

But taking stock of where we are, reveals that although we feel that we have spent over three years working on Guiding Light, we have actually spent only 19 months working in that time.  So there is still hope.  We will launch this year.

One problem we have is finding sufficient space to varnish.  I have my gazebo but i can only fit so much in there.  The rest is done outside which is far from ideal.

I tried to included two videos, hopefully they work...sorry












1 comment:

 I am feeling rather more confident now.  Things are moving forward at pace.  I just hope I can keep up with all the ancillary stuff. But I ...